UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION
Air Italy has achieved a prestigious target, the certification of its Quality System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 regulation. The certification Company, SGS Italia s.p.a., certified the conformity of the activities involved in the "design and supply of services on board of domestic, international and intercontinental flights".
Air Italy believes that the concept of “Quality” should be attributed first of all to the services provided and to the processes that govern the same. For this reason the Management, represented by the Chief Executive Officer, Captain Giuseppe Gentile, has defined the Quality Policy adopting all the necessary measures to ensure that is shared, supported, implemented and verified by all member of the Company.
The first objective of Air Italy’s Quality Policy is the improvement of customer services.
Customers represent for Air Italy an invaluable resource and satisfy customers’ requirement is our dutyrci.
For this reason Air Italy is committed to:
- Making customer requirements "its own";
- act in full compliance with national, international and intercontinental standards and regulations;
- monitor the company processes using internal audits;
- improve the Quality System efficiency and effectiveness;
- increase the company know how both promoting the Human Resources training and using new technologies;
- promote the involvement of all company staff with a view to "Total Quality Concept".