For a comfortable trip that meets everyone’s requirements it is now possible to purchase seats on board online, where “Seat-com" first row seats or roomier ones close to the emergency exits can be chosen, in addition to standard ones.
As well as online, this service is also accessible through the following sales channels:
Seats can be allocated directly at check-in for all flights operated by Meridiana.
Customers who opt for this service may go directly to check-in at the airport of departure and request the member of staff present for the chosen seats when checking in. The seats will be allocated once payment has been made at the airport ticket office.
Seats in one of the first rows or at the emergency exits – the “Seat-com” – can also be purchased directly on board aeroplanes by asking the in-flight staff. Seats are allocated once payment has been made which may be done solely by credit card.
Back to top
TOUR OPERATORS AND TRAVEL AGENTSTravel Agents or Tour Operators can purchase “carnets” of a minimum of 10 seats by sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48h before the (scheduled) departure time of the chosen flight to reserve part of the aeroplane for its own customers booked on the flight in advance, allowing them to sit in the places they prefer or simply travel next to the passengers from the same group.
Back to top
SERVICES AND SPECIAL CONDITIONSCOT SERVICE FOR INFANTS
Service available only for long haul flights operated with B767-300:
Passengers travelling with a newborn child on board the maximum weight of 10 kgs who wish to make use of the cot service must purchase a Seat-com seat dedicated row. Interested customers can request this service solely by sending an email to email@example.com completing the purchase by paying the corresponding amount in advance by credit card. Or contact our call center on 0039 0789 52682. The service is subject to the availability of dedicated seats.
Service available only for long haul flights operated with B767-200:
Passengers travelling with a newborn child on board the maximum weight of 10 kgs who wish to make use of the cot service must request it to call center on 0039 0789 52682 or directly to the check-in.
This service is free and subject to availability of dedicated seats to be confirmed or not only on check in at the airport.
Check-in at the desks reserved to business class (for long haul passengers only).
Back to top
PRICES AND RESTRICTIONSPRICES
- 15 euros: Seat-com (first rows and emergency exits);
- 30 euros: Seat-com seats (first rows and emergency exits);
Long haul flights:
- 75 euros: Seat-com seats (first rows and emergency exits);
* If the medium haul international flight is operated with Boeing 767, seats in business class will be allocated in advance at a cost of 75 euros.
CHANGES AND REFUNDS
If passenger needs to cancel the seat-com reservation and get refund or change the seat booking to a different flight/date, Meridiana Call Center must be contatted within 72 hours before departure. From 72 hours till departure seat-com change or refund will be not possible.
In order to book seats located by the emergency exits and in the first rows it is necessary, in accordance with security directives, not to belong to the categories listed below; thus, in case to fit in one or more than one of these categories, please do not book these premium seats, so as to avoid the possible inconvenience of having to be re-seated.
- Differently-abled passengers or with reduced physical, visual or auditing capabilities or requiring individual assistance or with health problems which could preclude the flight regularity;
- Passengers taller than 2 meters;
- Overweight passengers and with quick movement limitations to reach or escape from the emergency door;
- Pregnant women;
- Senior passengers with limited mobility capabilities;
- Passengers travelling with children over 2 years old and under 16;
- Passengers travelling with children under 2 years old;
- Passengers travelling accompanied by a service animal;
- Passengers using a portable POC-Passenger Oxygen Concentrator.
- Passengers using a portable POC-Passenger Oxygen Concentrator;
- Differently-abled passengers or with reduced physical, visual or auditing capabilities or requiring assistance, or with health problem which could preclude the flight regularity.
In case the flight attendant, for safety reasons, considers that the passenger is not suitable to sit in the emergency exit row seats, he is entitled to ask the passenger to change seat.
In case of reservation modification, Meridiana can’t guarantee the availability in the new flight of the previously acquired type of seat.
In the event that seat assignation is not the one made through the Call Center, passenger will have to present the boarding pass and the Call Center confirmation email in order to demonstrate his right to reimbursement.
Flies comfortable with Meridiana!
Retourner à la page précédente
Back to top