Seat-com, comfort with Meridiana new bulkhead seating choice.
Enjoy the time while flying with us in your preferred seat!
You can now secure the most desired seats on board! the ones with extra leg room.
Ask for seat-com and choose your bulkhead seat on Meridiana flights (first row and emergency exit rows seats in economy class only).
How to Inquire for Seat-com seats
1.At the Airport check-in desks
2.By Calling our Italian Call Center: from USA 1 866 387 6359* or from Italy 892.928**.
By our Call Center is possible to choose your desidered seat for all domestic flights and the following international and intercontinental flights, if operated by Meridiana.
Cost per Seat
- 7 euros: standard seats
- 12 euros: Seat-com seats (first rows and emergency exits);
- 10 euros: standard seats
- 20 euros: Seat-com seats (first rows and emergency exits);
Long haul flights:
- 15 euros: standard seats
- 60 euros: Seat-com seats (first rows and emergency exits);
* If the medium haul international flight is operated with Boeing 767, seats in business class will be allocated in advance at a cost of 60 euros.
Check-in at business class desks (only for long haul flights)
Fast track service (only at Milan Malpensa and Linate airports)
In order to book seats located by the emergency exits and in the first rows it is necessary, in accordance with security directives, not to belong to the categories listed below; thus, in case to fit in one or more than one of these categories, please do not book these premium seats, so as to avoid the possible inconvenience of having to be re-seated.
- Differently-abled passengers or with reduced physical, visual or auditing capabilities or requiring individual assistance or with health problems which could preclude the flight regularity;
- Overweight passengers and with quick movement limitations to reach or escape from the emergency door;
- Pregnant women;
- Senior passengers with limited mobility capabilities;
- Passengers travelling with children over 2 years old and under 16;
- Passengers travelling with children under 2 years old;
- Passengers travelling accompanied by a service animal;
- Passengers using a portable POC-Passenger Oxygen Concentrator.
- Passengers using a portable POC-Passenger Oxygen Concentrator;
- Differently-abled passengers or with reduced physical, visual or auditing capabilities or requiring assistance, or with health problem which could preclude the flight regularity.
In case the flight attendant, for safety reasons, considers that the passenger is not suitable to sit in the emergency exit row seats, he is entitled to ask the passenger to change seat.
In case of reservation modification, Meridiana can’t guarantee the availability in the new flight of the previously acquired type of seat.
In the event that seat assignation is not the one made through the Call Center, passenger will have to present the boarding pass and the Call Center confirmation email in order to demonstrate his right to reimbursement.
Make your choice with Seat-com seats
* Free of charge
**Calls from fixed lines cost 0,8333 € per minute (connection charge 0.25€ ), VAT included. The costs of calls from mobile lines vary with the operator.